2015年2月9日月曜日

How to switch the e-mail message to the plain text mode from Gmail

 I didn't find out the helpful web site regarding the subject in short term, so I made the manual.
* In Japanese, I recommend the following site

 I have been often asked from visiting researchers how to avoid the e-mail message  from spam filtering systems when they send the announce for informing or sharing their activities. In case of Gmail spam filtering system, I introduce "Legitimate mail is marked as spam" (Gmail Help). However, in case of other systems, the individual support is needed. 

 Rich text mail (including decorated fonts, colors, pictorial symbols) with fixed phrase message will be sometimes judged that it's suspicious by spam filtering systems. If you can, I had better avoid rich text mail in case of the announcement with Mailing list. I hope this will be helpful for their activities.

How to switch the e-mail message to the plain text mode from Gmail

  1. Open message window (new compose or reply).
  2. Click optional menu (lower triangular button) and select "Plain text mode".

Appendix.  Switch the signature to the plain text mode from Gmail.

I had better switch the signature to the plain text mode.
  1. Switch new compose message to plain text mode (reference is above explanation).
  2. Click on Gear icon in right upper side and select "Settings".
  3. Check "Plain Text" message in Signature item from General tab.
9th February, 2015  @kimipooh

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿